- Työnhaku & ura
Työnhaku & ura
- Ratkaisumme työnantajille
- Palvelumme julkiselle sektorille
Palvelumme julkiselle sektorille
- Ideat ja ilmiöt
We are seeking an experienced
Primary role as an Electrical Engineer to drive complex 3-dimensional touch and heater sensor designs for global automotive customers. The ideal candidate has a strong background in touch or heater sensor design and tuning and has 5-10 years of relevant experience in the automotive industry, but a strong, knowledgeable candidate from other industries will be considered.
Secondary role as an Application Engineering to drive projects design related documentation and deliverables and champions electrical design practices at Canatu projects until mass production.
This is a full-time position with 3-9 months fixed-term contract.
• Responsibility to work as an Electrical design engineer for touch applications.
• Experience of electrical design, specifically thermal and/or touch sensors
• Strong background in product and specification definition
• Firmware programming (tuning)
• Experience in electronics products business and high volume product introductions
• Experience in Engineering and application management in electronics products business
• Experience of quality systems and statistical tools
• Experience in designing and supporting products for automotive application
• Strong knowledge of automotive standards, and experience with FMEA, PPAP
• Experience in one of these segments is a bonus: Automotive, Displays and Touch, thermal engineering, Sensor design
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply through our website at www.staffpoint.fi as soon as possible.